Thank you so much!!

Helianthus, it is ok, I always see the words wrong too, as i always see the beginning and ending letters of a word only :P

I don't think early entrance of K is suitable for my son, as i only speak to him in Cantonese at home. Although he know some english single words and can read some words, I believe it is still a long way to go for him to learn reading. In addition, he look a bit "small" in his age already, he is only 15-25% in height and weight. He once told me he doesn't like himself because he is not as tall as daddy. So I worry that putting him into a older group may have negative impact on his self-esteem. But if he can be put in a advance class in maths, that may prefect. (Most likely it is not possible :P)

geofizz, Portia and Space_Cadet, thanks for the great idea of toys and games! Same as you, i always think that maths is not only calculations, the thinking process is more important. My son like playing cash machine and pretend shopping with me, he also like using ruler to measure the sizes of stuffs. Recently he likes to draw a digital clock, and write the temperature, keep drawing and changing them (sometimes i can't understand why it is fun, but he can keep drawing for more than an hour! "it is 10:05, and 1 degree! now it is 10:06 and 2 degree..")

Portia and Indigo, wow, you frighten me!!! Seems that it is better not to let the school know about it and better let my son to have day dreaming in the class, at least he can keep stimulating himself and not being bully. Actually i enjoyed day dreaming in class too :P
When someone see my son can write numbers, and know odd and even numbers, some of his classmate's parent already ask what i do with him at home. Most likely they thought that i am a "tiger mom" <- too bad :_(

Most likely I will homeschool him in maths, I am thinking to subscribe Dreambox too when he turns 4 or 5.

Thanks all of you ^-^