DS15 starts school tomorrow (Tue 9/2) at 7 am. He is dreading it, and has been quite unhappy with the idea of going back to school. We will have to see how his classes turn out, his counselor hand choose most of his teachers but according to her she didn't have much choice for a few of them. My son heard the Chemistry teacher is bad, that she is disorganized and loses assignments.

SIGH.. in a huge high school you can't win for all the classes. Particularly as his class schedule is a bit unusual. He has been back in marching band for two weeks, and this week if the first football game. He had been enjoying band camp, despite marching in the 90 degrees heat several days this week. He just finished his online drivers-ed, that he promise to finish before school starts.

Crossing my fingers that this is a better year than his last. I hope his math teacher turns out to be good, I don't know anything about her. I will be looking at possible private schools for next year in case it doesn't work out. The tough part is he really LIKE marching band, and robotics club and he needs the social skills he gets out of that as much as the academics so I hate to tear him away.