Wishing everyone good luck at the start of the new school year - if you are starting a new one now. I am alternately excited and totally overwhelmed at the looks of this school year. I have DS8 partial homeschooling again and DD4 will be starting preschool. I can totally expect wacky experiences from DS's school, even though he won't be there much (but it will make him happy and meet some needs, so we will deal with it). I can totally expect a completely wonderful experience for DD because DS was there a few years ago and it was a beautiful thing. (DD's preschool director emailed a few days ago letting us know how excited they are to have her there and that they are all ready to go to accommodate her.)

I am completely overwhelmed at the thought of educating DS in math and science. He is finishing up prealgebra and chomping at the bit to move ahead. DH is taking over more math instruction (thank goodness). It's not that I can't do it - I just can't answer those questions that DS asks that end up with an answer that is totally beyond my AP calculus class experience, a million years ago. Science we got covered online. Everything else I can handle.