I am interested in this as well, my dd is 2 years and a couple of months, so it's all very fresh in my head, no testing as yet (do they even do that?), I'm pretty sure she's "blazingly smart" as my dh puts it.
Here's some of her latest, I would be curious if this rings any bells for people with older children:
definitely a music lover, calls out for repeated viewings of the Nutcracker, gets near frantic when the classical music station 'turns off' the music to tell you what's coming up next. Knows by heart many children's rhymes and songs (abc song, I'm a little tea pot, hot cross buns, etc.) and makes up plenty of others. I remember telling her to stop singing at the top of her lungs in a restaurant because others were trying to eat and she just launched into a hearty rendition of "TRYIN' TO EAT, TRYIN' TO EAT" which she made up on the spot.

She has a very rich vocabulary, both her baby sitters are astounded at her ability to communicate. Three and four syllable words are no problem for her, her grammar is usually spot on, with an occaisional mistake which she will sometimes correct on her own.
Her coordination and vigor seem ahead of normal for her age. She is defniitely 'large and in charge'. For a while I thought she was considered bright by so many people because she is just extremely outgoing, but I more and more feel there's definitely something going on in that brain that is at least early for her age.
First word was at 9 mos, which I think is early.
Walking was average, exactly 12 months, give or take a couple of days.
Not sure how 'normal for her age' these are:
Today she started using a pair of scissors somewhat deftly - straight lines only, but didn't seem like she was going to hurt herself. Since at least 1.5 years: when asked to count to 5 can recite to 10 or higher depending on her mood. Now starting to recognize some of the numbers on paper. Can really count objects up to 3 with accuracy (as opposed to recitation of a string of number names).