Originally Posted by greenlotus
I wish that I could say I have kept a list, but I just grab the books when I find them and return them.
It is often advisable for parents of gifted kids to keep a list of books read. Because you especially mention library books, parents may be interested to know that libraries may track circulation - a list of the books checked out on an individual library card may be available to the card holder. This allows the cardholder to quickly obtain a list. Especially where there has been a helpful librarian making suggestions as to selections, such a reading list may be valuable for one's own use or to share with others.

If you Google "books for kids of color" or "books with Asian characters" and things like that, there are all kinds of great lists.
Similar tips here and here. So many books, so little time! One list shows 620 books, another 147, and one link is a list of lists! If a local library does not have a title of interest, books may often be provided from other locations by an inter-library loan program.