"If her child meets the Davidson qualifications, she should definitely apply. Our consultant would be an advocate if we need it."

The child does not meet the qualifications for DYS. He is below it, but not so far below it.

"I think as far as your anger- you may be projecting (no offense intended)."

Well, sure there is some projection here. But this is not the first time I have heard of another family going through what we have been through. I think what really chapped my hide is: they are clearly taking advantage of the fact that this family is new to the country, so they withhold information and plain out lie about certain things that they wouldn't do with other American families (or at least families that have been here for a longer period of time), and the school is talking about other families' confidential business with regard to other children's LOG and accommodations (our family included). It's unethical, unprofessional and probably illegal.

Yes, I think they are aware that they have to do the advocacy for their child. They have been doing that. But they were reaching out to me (and others) because they need help, badly. (The kid is really suffering in school.)

I guess I will advise them to take it up the chain of command. At the very least, what I can do, is perhaps address with staff members that they should not be talking about my son's confidential information with others. That's at least within my control.