There is a lot of talk on these boards about dyslexia and dysgraphia but does anyone else have a diagnosis of a math disability, also known as Dyscalculia?

My DD9 received the label as part of her laundry list of diagnoses last year. She has no working memory to speak of, which I'm sure is part of the problem. She cannot remember math facts to save her life. It took until the end of 1st grade for her to even be able to count to 20 - she couldn't pronounce the word "thirteen" so the number just didn't exist. At 9 she still does all addition on her fingers. I think she may be able to do 1+1 and 2+2 in her head but that's it.

As with everything involving DD she seems to be upside down and backwards. She gets the concepts super quick but can't apply them. Numbers don't seem to have any intrinsic meaning to her. I mean she understands the idea of having 18 of something but the concept of January 18th as a specific date seems to mean nothing to her. No problem with the concepts of greater than/ less than. As with her high level comprehension/ low level decoding and virtually nonexistent encoding she doesn't seem to follow the predictable pattern of these LDs.

I have been looking for fun apps that may help her reinforce math facts. If it is in the form of a game I think she may learn them without realizing it. Otherwise she just gets frustrated or guesses. Her slow processing speed and lack of working memory means she freaks out at any app that has a timed component.

Any BTDT advice or am I all alone on this one?