I have already complained about my other kid's teacher at the time I pulled him out, and it didn't go anywhere. She was truly heinous and toxic and the principal looked at me like I'm a nutcase and said "she's one of the best teachers in the district. You should see the kids when I go in her class and she is reading to them. They are completely mesmerized." Well, that's very nice Mr. Principal but are those kids learning anything else? Does she do anything special for kids with disabilities or those who are advanced? I haven't said anything about DD's teacher, because she does actually seem to care about DD. She is just very misguided in her teaching methods and handling of the gifted kids. Although I have complained to upper level admin about the "cluster grouping" in general and how silly and ineffective it is. No one seems to care. On their website they can claim they have a "gifted program" and "personalized learning" (hahahaha), so that they can attract students and trick the parents, and that's all they care about.