DS had the Woodcock Johnson Achievement as part of his IEP eval. Does your DS have an IEP? Can't remember. If so, when is he up for a re-evaluation? The school is supposed to do a comprehensive eval every 3 years (or more often if you request one). Comprehensive evals involve looking at cognitive ability and academic achievement.

Keep in mind the Woodcock Johnson Achievement involves fluency/writing on each section and those sections are timed. Even the reading fluency section involved writing. DS was slower in every section labeled "fluency" because he had to write. His broad math was still 155 though. I can't remember your DS's specific issues (ie whether he has a writing or speed issue) so not sure if this helps. I am doubtful that my DD would do well on an achievement test like the WJ because she is so slow.
edited to add, I looked at the other posts in this thread again and it looks like he had it last year? Then you should know about the writing/timing aspect and whether it's an issue.

Last edited by blackcat; 12/21/13 04:46 PM.