Thank you so much for all the replies. I will try to find more in-depth things to do and hopefully that will help. But the real problem is social. She just wants some kids to play with. Problem is she wants kids who will play with her like adults do, and that's just not going to happen. We started her ice skating at 21 months and she's really taking off with it - proceeding up the ladder passing skating tests. But same problem there; kids in her group classes are 6-9 years old. On the advise of my homeschooling sister-in-law I started her on kindergarten level Singapore math. She loves it, but it's so easy she's just plowing through it. Perhaps go up a level, but she's only 3...

We really want this school to work out; it seems like a real gem. Non-rigid Montessori (AMS certified) preschool morning program; afternoon is arts (music, dance/drama, art), languages (spanish and hebrew) and science. Grades 1-8 are not Montessori, but mixed level (1/2, 3/4, etc) with ability grouping both within classes and between classes for reading, writing, and math. Ability groups can be as small as 1 or as large as 6. Highest level math generally taught is algebra2/trig. The whole school is set up for individualized instruction, so it seems like I can't ask for anything more, unless they don't really deliver what they promise.

I guess I really need her to tough it out until school starts; hopefully it will be better. I do have a feeling we'll be going to see the psych at some point; based on all your experiences it sounds like I shouldn't wait much to long if it seems like she really needs it. Thanks!