So... I'm not certain what all we will cover at this meeting, but I want to be prepared... I am planning on pushing for a full IEP (which they'd have to challenge his PDD-NOS diagnosis to refuse) which includes official accommodations for his anxiety (additional test time if necessary, a "safe" space he can retreat to when necessary), ADHD (formalized plan for getting homework assignments to/from home - right now missing assignments is the only reason he doesn't have straight A's in all classes for every 6 weeks, also preferential seating up front close to the teacher) and if I can swing it, Pragmatic speech therapy (this would be through his "home" public school)...

We currently take him to a private therapist for cognitive behavior therapy to deal with his anxiety and difficulties dealing with other kids (understanding other people's motivations/intentions).... Is there anything I'm missing? The school seems eager to work with us at the moment, now that they've seen how things can be with him, so I want to ask for things while I can!

~amy