A couple of weeks ago our 7yo son took the WISC-IV and WJ-III(Ach) tests. Later we recieved some results by phone and after that got a brief written report (with no subtest scores).

After the testing I asked the psychologist if he had "hit the ceiling"* on any subtests, and she answered "yes, 2 or 3". In the phone call I asked what subtests did he "hit the ceiling on" and she said "Vocabulary and Similarities". But when we got the brief written report the percentile for VCI was only 92.

So given only this information, (which is all we have on VCI) can someone deduce the scores on the 3 VCI subtests
Vocabulary
Similarities
Comprehension

We have requested more detailed information, including subtest scores, but we don't yet know if we'll get it. [Edit to add, it looks like they won't tell us the subtest scores.] Perhaps someone here can fill in the gaps, and suggest if this makes sense.

* By "hit the ceiling" I mean ran out of questions without reaching the termination criteria (getting too many questions wrong)for that subtest.