Well, with the caveat that I'm not familiar with the courses you're discussing, IMO just from the way you describe the issues you have with these courses convinces me that you have excellent points and as a possible future consumer of more online courses, I would like to thank you very much for expressing them candidly to the CTY representative. Hopefully they will listen. (BTW, do you think maybe CTY is 'shifting its business model' or something like by trying to appeal to a wider (i.e, not so HG, etc.) audience? That would be disappointing.) We're only doing Stanford's EPGY right now (for math), but the comments I have/had seen before choosing it were right on target (and in passing, let me say that one of the reasons we chose it--the Stanford transcript that was to have been granted at the completion of the course--is now no longer with us, because they changed that to a certificate of completion instead, FWIW, but we're sticking with it anyway although you would think by now most of the bugs would have been fixed). So if we end up homeschooling for part or all of middle school (which is seeming more and more likely), I will definitely be using online resources and definitely taking into consideration what people on this site think of them. So thank you again for expressing your opinions about what makes a superior product to CTY, and for your post here. smile