I am really proud of my kiddo - this was SO stressful, and other than being too "adult challenging" with the principal and special Ed chair, he really handled this far better than I could've hoped.

DeeDee - I am making an appointment to see the psychiatrist we met with before school (not the neuropsych without a clue but the initial referring one who recognized the Asperger traits) to ask for some documentation to use at the next IEP. I think you're right. This needs to be added.

Master of none - your kiddo has YOU; he will be strong with you having his back!

Pemberley - I think her strained civility is the clue bat talking. But she is definitely being passive aggressive. She sent am email yesterday saying my son would not be allowed access to wifi to use his iPod before and after school as it was against district policy. I researched the policy, and it clearly provides access for kids using it for educational purposes under an IEP or the supervision of a classroom teacher. Instead of continuing the confrontation now, I am going to give it time and gather all the data I need to press for this at the next IEP as well.