I've been lurking for a few days now... Very helpful group and nice to talk with other parents. For a long time I was in pretty much a state of denial with DS5 (aw, he just catches on quickly) but going to Kindergarten orientation: what an eye opener! Of course DW didn't mind saying "I told you so" grin

As any rate, it's clear to us that DS5 is gifted and we're education ourselves on what to expect as he gets ready to enter K in the fall. I'm also starting to suspect that DS2 might be gifted. DS2 adores his older brother so I attribute some of it to being interested in everything his brother is doing. It's very hard to explain as we see a lot of similarities between the two children, but DS2 seems to be gifted in overlapping, but different areas. Very hard to tell at this age, but now that I know what to look for, I'm keeping my eye on him! We already have our "he-didn't-say-what-I-think-he-said" stories....

Wondering about other's experiences. Sounds like it's pretty common to have multiple gifted children in the family, no?

JB