I just wanted to offer support on the strabismus front. My DS6 was experiencing intermittent strabismus (the same kind). He developed a distinct head tilt because he had double vision all the time unless he tilted his head. Going back into his old pictures, we can see it but we didn't notice it until he was older and the tilt and wandering eye was more pronounced. His PO told us that vision therapy would be no help for him so we did surgery on both of his eyes last Nov. She considered him "cured" now although he does wear bifocals b/c his up close vision was weaker (he should grow out of the bifocals but will likely have to wear glasses for regular nearsidedness anyway).

In my DS case, they couldn't find any reason for the strabismus other than congenital fourth nerve palsy (they even did an MRI on him to check for tumors, etc.)

What did you find out? I was reluctant to go with surgery so young but it turned out great for him and completely fixed his vision. His gross motor skills improved because he got depth perception back (he had poor depth perception before).

Good luck to you.

Mom to 2 kiddos - DS 9 with SPD and visual processing issues and DD 6 who is NT