Hi everyone,

I don't believe there are any forum rules against this but apologize if I offend by posting here. I was an active member of these forums at one point, but am now amazed to realize I have not posted in several years. I am coming back now to ask a favor of anyone who will listen!

I have been invited to speak at this year's Asia Pacific Conference on Giftedness, and will be presenting three papers on the topic of "nurturing giftedness in alternative learning environments". One paper involves a survey on gifted children's experience of academic extracurricular programs. It is designed to be taken by children, parents, and activity leaders/teachers. It is completely anonymous unless you choose to give your name, and takes about fifteen minutes.

This is a sorely under-researched area (no studies have been done previously which went beyond simple participation rate statistics), so I feel this is an important study and I would appreciate very much if anyone here would be willing and able to contribute a response to this survey. The survey form is online at http://goo.gl/Erfe3. Thanks all!

Last edited by zhian; 06/05/12 06:58 AM.