Thank you so much for replying to my questions! I did post another reply, but I'm not sure where it went, so I figured that I would repost a reply..(also, I thought about it a little bit more) My son LOVES math, so I can see the nonverbal being a higher score.. My father was very intelligent (he was in the military for a long time (sgt mgr) and he worked with nuclear stuff).. My husband is also intelligent along with his grandfather who was a colonal in the marines... My younger son, seems to be doing extremely well in school also.. he is in kindergarten, but his strengths are reading, writing and he loves animals!

My son has only one friend at school and likes to be alone most of the time.. I'm also wondering if that might have something to do with a "hidden dissability"? I bet, knowing my son that he got bored with the test... Either way, I hope that he is accepted into the gifted classes because he makes all A's and constant 100's so easily... It's not even a challenge...

Thank you for your help & I pray that he is alright and doesn't have a dissability or anything...

polarbear- Thank you for explaining the vision/hearing thing to me... I was a little bit worried about that..