I signed up for the Wrightslaw e-mails and I find them to be helpful. They aren't lengthy and they really start to give you a perspective, even if they all aren't related to your particular situation.

I would think if those scores and recommendations came from school testing, they should be responsible for putting some things in place for him. I was more talking about all the things you can do at home to help when you're with him.

My DD started therapeutic riding a few weeks ago and it's been great. She absolutely loves it, her horse is now in love with her (: - ) ) and it's already starting to build her confidence. It's a larger place so they have enough kids for different categories (they even have a program for military veterans). We're going to continue it through the summer. The instructor and volunteers are wonderful and you meet parents with kids who are all over the place with their issues so they're easy to talk to.

Just something else to think about, if this sort of thing is available to you. For her, I think it's more worth the money than anything she's ever done.