I can't help with advice on the evaluation, but both the handwriting and the tiring at sports sound as though she may simply not have the muscle strength she needs. My totally amateur theory is that some people just take more practice than other people do to build up the same amount of muscle strength, and that this can particularly matter for children. If this is part of the issue with her writing, the OT ought to be able to recognise it easily and recommend things to do about it; in the meantime, there wouldn't be any harm in encouraging her to spend time playing with clay/playdough if she likes it, as this is apparently often recommended for building up hand strength. Or make bread together? It might also be that there are better pencil grips for her to use, but I think it would be better to have expert advice on that.

The letter reversals and mixing upper and lower case are pretty common at 5 I think (especially the former) and the amount she can write sounds great. My 8yo still wouldn't write that amount voluntarily.

Email: my username, followed by 2, at google's mail