We are in Southern California, about an hour south of LA. Thanks for the advice though. I dont even think her current school does test because they promote student guided learning. They did have her do a test when we moved her into the school but it was just with the teacher to see where she was.

I am worried if we move out of this school though that she will lose some of the things that they have let us do to challenge her. We are possibly going into the Army, which will mean moving who knows where by next school year.

She still has to do Kindergarten science which is to easy for her, but we make it more educational because we are her teachers. We get to use it as a guide and go from there. They allow her into first grade math and she will be doing second starting next school year. She may get bumped up on reading if she keeps going. They only didnt change that because she needed a little more work on digraphs and trigraphs everything else she knew. She was already passed kindergarten reading and the teacher said she could probably have her continue but my dd hates to read for long periods and she didnt want to make her keep going.