Originally Posted by momtofour
I actually called ACT today (and lol, they asked if I was in IL and said, "yeah, those are the parents that seem to call us," - ouch!). Anyway, they said that they are going out in the mail this week and early next week, as they process them. She made it sound like some were going in the mail today. So, I'm a little surprised that NUMATS doesn't have them. When I asked NUMATS, they said that they hoped to have them in the mailboxes early next week, but by that point, we may have the paper copies. And I also asked about the GLL sticker, which they agreed was misleading. Personally, I think that putting a "congratulations" sticker on their brochure is just trying to sucker in proud parents.

I plan to meet with my ds10's team this spring and they specifically wanted to see the EXPLORE scores. They seem more receptive to differentiating based on achievement scores. Ds11 took the SAT in Jan through his local school district and I've heard that those scores takes FOREVER (well, it was 1/21 and we don't have them, although I bet the school does). I hate waiting. frown

It seems that we have to be patient.