Here is the tester's response.

Overall, even though the numbers look different, she only displayed a significant difference in one core area: math. Although her score's are different from what would be expected given her ability it is not abnormal. Very rarely do you see someone who excels in every area. Similar to her cognitive abilities she has areas where she excels and areas where she is average (working memory- 107). The fluency is really where she struggled in that it was not automatic, she had to sit and think about the answers often using her fingers. Using fingers is not a bad thing, because over time we expect it to fade as she places calculations into memory for immediate recall. She displayed similar core abilities in math (problem solving 106- numeric operations-110); which are in the high end of the average range. I would still expect her do be able to handle the workload of the gifted program in math. As the math becomes more fluent, which it will, she will be fine.

She also displayed a discrepancy on a subtest -Early Reading Skills (standard score 112), but not overall reading ability. Early reading skills are the ability to understand and identify rhymes or sounds within words. When i gave the test i was surprised with the results. She only missed two questions, but they were questions I would have expected her to get correct. She missed both questions where she was asked to identify the second sound of a word, for example (FLAG, FROG, FREEZE); she picked flag and freeze. After the subtest was over i went back to see if it was a mistake or did not understand the directions (even though an example is given before the question) and she still missed it. I would not be overly concerned.