The guy we took her too is supposedly the go to guy for Autism and IQ in this region of the state. He thought the scores actually came out to low (even though they are not low as far as IQ goes) and her SLP also believes they are too low based on other scores from non- IQ tests (like PPVT) as well as her abilities. Truthfully, that kind of scares me!

Even my son's therapists who have gotten to know my daughter say they wouldn't rule out Asperger's but they aren't sure that's what it is either. I see her at her worst and wonder if they did too that they would then think that yes, she is somewhere on the spectrum.

Can ASD kids be overly social? She loves to cuddle and will talk to everyone and says everyone is her friend but like I said earlier, it's awkward because it is so over the top.

She is so much like her brother yet she isn't. I can't quite put my finger on it and apparently neither can any professional! I guess I need the diagnosis for myself simply to figure out how to help her. We are out of ideas as nothing seems to really work to help her with some of her more troubling issues.