thanks for the tips AND support!

The same teacher does 4th grade classroom on Thursdays so I will see if we can meet her and see what they do, even though DD is only in 3rd right now...DD wants to, so...I know she is worried that if she doesn't go to a regular school of some kind, she won't get to play an instrument (4th grade). The classtime might even be optional but it's mostly for them to turn in assignments and go over things with the teacher, ask questions, etc. They also have peer tutoring on another day and parents are welcome. And of course, the opportunity to connect with other kids. They have clubs and such too...but they already told me they don't do subject acceleration and I forgot to ask if the teacher can provide GATE enrichment where desired or...

The downside of all the District supported schools is they use this enVision math and I don't like it. I don't think "it works" for DD. I also have a neighbor who is a 3rd grade teacher in our district...maybe she could help by making sure we are meeting the benchmarks?

I get excited when the library lets me know my books are ready for pickup...