Thanks for the feedback! They interestingly enough, have not given me a specific reason why she wouldn't be ready. We told them to test her and see for themselves but they continue to drag their feet. No official testing done yet.

She already completed Kindergarten at a Montessori school when she was 4 and dumb me thought that I could have her placed into 1st grade this fall since I had letters of recommendation, examples of homework, projects, spelling test, double digit math work, etc. I feel like I�m letting her down by not allowing to grow intellectually right now�.it makes me so sad.

Thank you so much for the website, will read tonight! Your son's situation sounds very similar to ours...we too can't handle any more phonics and sounding out the alphabet right now...she did this when she was two.

I feel so frustrated and angry but have to pull it together. Good luck to you too!! The �acting out� in my opinion, is a direct result of not being challenged! How do they expect a five year old to keep focused all day when are bored to pieces....an adult surely couldn't handle it.