So have you started your DYS application for little sister?

Qualifications pages says:
Standard Score 145+ (99.9th percentile) on at least one of the following sections: General Conceptual Ability, Verbal Ability, or Nonverbal Reasoning
Looks to me like she qualifies on both GCA (the overall score) and Verbal ability -

All those scores look very strong to me, even the weakness in nonverbal reasoning would still be classified as top 3% in any classroom. Sometimes kids do have 'bottlenecks' that bother them internally because the gap is annoying, but at 131 it would be hard for me to think that is the case unless I saw something in the real world that pointed to it.

from Wiki:
The subtests are grouped into the Early Years and School-Age cognitive batteries with subtests that are common to both batteries and those that are unique to each battery. These batteries provide the General Conceptual Ability score (GCA), which is a composite score focusing on reasoning and conceptual abilities.

The School-Age core battery contains subtests that can be used to assess children ages 7 years to 17 years 11 months. These subtests measure verbal, nonverbal reasoning, and spatial reasoning abilities. The subtests can also be used to assess children ages 5 years to 6 years 11 months who may be cognitively gifted. In addition there are up to nine diagnostic subtests for this age group that feed into three possible diagnostic cluster scores: working memory, processing speed
I would ask the tester to calculate working memory and processing speed scores, as these are the clusters that typically are causing bottlenecks in gifted kids.

As for not likeing to write, that is very common in HG and PG kids, as there is always a bottleneck at the fingertips until typing skills come in. Also at age 6 it's harder to see things from a teacher's percpective, so little gifties bristle at having to do things like 'take the question and flip it into sentence form' - sometimes going so fast makes it hard to break things down into step by step.

As for the sibling thing - it sounds like DD is very high in EQ, which is an important talent and also needs to be developed, but yes, it's very important that she be with academic peers ASAP. A wonderful teacher is worth sticking around for, but do get the gears in motion for a skip next year. That will show her that you believe in her academic ability - actions speak louder than words.

Smiles,
Grinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com