Originally Posted by Dottie
I have a friend who saved vaccination Band-aids!

I have a feeling I'll still be here with you Chris, mad .

Since I seem to have an LD in the patience department, I did break down and called ACT just now. Turns out my scores aren't even on their way! This just ruined all hope for tomorrow (6 week mark). According to the person I spoke to, they'd only be mailed OUT "sometime next week". I may not even have them until the following week.

It's a bubble test! What is so hard about scanning even thousands of sheets and mailing them off?

I'm hoping to feed off of everyone else's positive news while I'm (still) waiting!

For EandC and others, this was C-MITES specific news, so there is still hope for you!

Dottie,

Did they give a reason for the delay? Of course I didn't receive our scores either, not sure if the CTD scores are late also...

I am officially stalking our mailman who pretty much threw our mail all over our lawn and I raced for it like a bridesmaid at the bouquet toss, LOL!!! Not really, but I walk a bit faster each day only to find junk mail and bills. So it sounds like I still have hope for tomorrow......

Jen