Thank you again. There are a lot of things to consider here. I'm pouring over all the links and researching everyone's suggestions. Whew! My head is spinning.

I did ask the school 2 weeks ago for the schools they were suggesting for him as they do not have special ed at his current school. They haven't gotten back to me.

Today he had a humiliating experience at school. When he arrived in class the teacher asked him what we were doing there??!!! Huh? Apparently, he was suppose to be suspended today for fighting with another kid but nobody told us. No slip, no phone call, no nothing. So, my DS started crying and amidst the meltdown dropped his homework. The teacher started picking up the homework then perhaps had a change of heart and threw the papers back down on the floor! DH said that this all could have been prevented with a simple note. Then she said very abruptly that she has 23 other kids and asked us what do we want her to do.

So, my DS walks home, head held low, feeling terrible about himself. Meanwhile, we are rushing to my DD Physical therapy appointment (she was 3 months premature).... Sorry, this turned more into a vent. Ahhh... I just want one day of quiet and calm. Is that too much? Lol

Thanks again. I'm really taking everything said here seriously. I'm trying to organize all this information and present it neatly to DH so we can discuss.