Hi, I'm brand new here. My DS has recently been tested with the WIPPSI and WIAT, and the psychologist's report says that he is gifted. I don't know a lot about the information I've been given though and when I asked I was told to come over here and ask because you people understand the numbers.

I hope that's right, because we'd really like to know what all this means for him.

There are a lot of numbers here, and I'm not sure which ones I need to give you, the main ones are Verbal 155, Performance 155, Processing Speed 123, Full 155 and General Language Composite 151. Then on the WIAT it has percentiles: Word Reading >99.9, Reading Comprehension >99.9, Pseudoword Decoding >99.9, Numerical Operations 99.9, Maths Reasoning >99.9, Spelling 99 and Listening Comprehension >99.9. The psychologist said he hit the roof on the tests, I'm not sure what that means, I think he could have kept going?

Any interpretation would be greatly appreciated, we're at a bit of a loss as to what to do next, we've taken him out of preschool (before the testing) because he was so bored, but don't know what else to do.