Thank you for all your responses!

She did get to visit the classroom several months ago, and liked it. But she's overwhelmed by the possibility of making a choice of schools. The room also lost its main teacher soon after her visit, but the teacher she liked is still there. We've been to a parent night but not observed the room. They have group tours for parents rather than individual observation.

Here are the scores. I put the percentiles in parentheses, I do realize they're different from percents.

In addition to these, she was diagnosed with Type I diabetes this spring. Her endocrinologist says that this could not possibly have affected her for more than a few weeks before diagnosis, it's very fast onset. So it's one more stressor this spring, but all the problems existed a year ago. These results are from the last month or so, when her diabetes is very well controlled.

I think the doctor's office did the Conner's scales (is that a questionnaire to parents?) but I can't find that piece of paper right now. The doctor found mild but non-clinical problems in most of the areas (depression, anxiety, attention issues, atypicality, etc.)

Differential Abilities Scales - 2nd Edition (DAS-ll)

WRAML 2

WIAT - III
*She wrote a great essay, but not to the prompt, so got very few points.

WJ III

Brown ADD Scale

[Scores all removed for privacy]

Last edited by ljoy; 04/25/14 03:37 PM.