Hello friends! Me again, needing your wonderful advice! smile I am bound and determined for next year (6th grade) to get my DS11 the placement he desperately needs and wants! I believe Mr. Principal and g/t coordinator will support whatever we choose, so I want to go for it. Okay, so got the EXPLORE scores back with an 18 on both reading and science (his passions)I don't have the exact percentages in front of me, but his scores (I think) in those areas, are above 80/90% of U.S. Fall 8th graders...I picked up the Middle School science textbooks and DS knows the material inside and out. Actually cried (real tears) of joy when I mentioned there might be a possibility of taking high school science classes (for an audit) My question, with these EXPLORE scores (also shown plenty gifted with SB5 & school's WISC) would you go for the high school classes or first try a middle school science class to "test out the waters"... I picked up the high school course list. It looks like he can take biology, geology, environmental science, and astronomy/meteorology without any prerquisites. I know he can handle the material, but his executive functioning skills are the pits. What to do, what to do....Thoughts???