That's quite impressive. The WASI-II is normed through adulthood, so completing all of the block designs means she was able to solve items presented to the highest-functioning adults, albeit somewhat more slowly. (In that sense, the WASI actually has a higher ceiling than the WISC.) The observation regarding the calculation subtest does explain that discrepancy. That's more of an instructional gap than anything else. You can fix that easily this next year in homeschooling.

Sounds like your neuropsych has a pretty good handle on her. I'm assuming they know that DYS is a thought? To make sure that natural ceilings are obtained, in case extended norms are relevant (most likely for the FRI/VSI).

On SLDs, it appears that the possible reading delay previously noted isn't supported by current documentation (yay!), but writing still warrants a look. I'm guessing that's a factor in the jump on the VCI. Previously, she wasn't accessing text at her cognitive level, which would have limited her vocabulary and general information to environmental exposures. Now that she's reading closer to her cognition, she's picking up verbal knowledge skills more commensurate with her reasoning. I wouldn't be surprised if her next triennial eval finds the gap between verbal and nonverbal thinking closing even more. (BTW, good to see she is listening to audiobooks, which are extremely valuable for learners like her, since they give/have given her access to language beyond her fluent decoding skills.)

Your neuropsych will give you more specific recommendations, but as a general thought, learners with her profile typically do quite well with writing strategies that are visual and conceptual, such as graphic organizers/mindmaps (paper or electronic--there are lots of interactive ones), mastery approaches, and judicious use of assistive technology, such as speech-to-text or scribing during the idea generation and drafting processes.

My own reluctant writer also benefited from the tight focus and small bites structure of materials like Evan-Moor Daily Six Trait Writing, which we settled on as the writing core for homeschooling DC beginning from about your DC's age. (15 minutes a day of writing was about as much structured writing instruction as DC could tolerate at that point.) And FWIW, DC finished high school with college English credits obtained from AP tests and dual enrollment courses. (BTW, make sure to document any extended time or typed-response accommodations, to establish a history, which may help if she needs to apply for those for future standardized tests, such as the AP exams.) So I whole-heartedly agree with remediating early.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...