I'm enjoying your musings! I swear, trying to understand some of the testing (and being unable to find/access the manuals) almost makes me want to go back to school so I could buy the manuals myself. laugh

There's nothing special called out detailing what extended time means. The only additional comment was after the narrative on quantitative reasoning and visual spatial: "She can show the full extent of her visual spatial reasoning when given additional time." Not terribly helpful.

Similarities - 17
Vocabulary - 14
Information - 13
Comprehension - 9 (dramatic drop from the 14 in 2019 - she didn't understand the metaphors and aspects of social dynamics which are apparently considered much more advanced for 6yos so she may not have even gotten to those questions in the 2019 eval)

She did do the D-KEFS and FAW, do any of those subtests compare to the Naming Speed Index on the WISC?
Verbal Fluency
Letter Fluency - 12
Category Fluency - 4 ("... couldn't come up with names of people which significantly dampened her score." She had to come up with boys names; I don't know if it has any relevance, but our whole family and most of our friend group is primarily girls.)
Category Switch - 11
Cat Switch Total Switch Accuracy - 11
1st interval 8
2nd interval 9
3rd interval 9
4th interval 7 ("ability to generate words tended to flag over time")
FAW Retrieval Fluency 109

Her DCD/dysgraphia is "apparent not so much in typical fine motor measures, but in fine motor planning tasks when writing at the sentence level." She was slow copying sentences within a time limit, had trouble spacing a sentence to fit in a limited area, and when she had to generate her own thoughts and ideas, she was abysmally slow and struggled (FAW Executive Working Memory 66). She had solid fine motor abilities (grooved pegboard 33%ile for dominant R, 52% left; Beery VMI 120, VP 120, and MC 110). I couldn't find anything specific about when to use the integrated version, but maybe the average/above average scores were why those weren't used even though she struggles when it comes to getting the words out of her head and onto the page.

I was actually surprised when I found that the block design subtest only had 13 questions. I had assumed there were more than that. Is there some benefit to keeping the number of questions low? Does that make it harder for kids who are closer to the age limit of the WISC to be able to get accurate scores since they have less runway?