Hi all!

I recently learned the concept of twice-exceptionality. I think I'm 2e, but I'm not certain.

I was diagnosed with ADHD-PI, well into adulthood. As for being gifted, I have some evidence for that (beyond the fact that Your Rainforest Mind could be my biography, and Linda Silverman seems to have known me as a child). But I'm struggling with impostor syndrome (or is it healthy skepticism?).

I have some test results that indicate giftedness in some areas - if I'm not interpreting the test results incorrectly.

I have my Canadian Test of Basic Skills score sheet, from when I was 10.

I also have my neuropsych assessment report from 2017, which includes a bunch of different tests, but the results are almost all given only as verbal descriptors. They did give percentiles for my RIAS-2 index scores, but the subtest results are just verbal descriptors of score ranges.

At the time, I asked (in conversation) for my full results, but they said something like "Oh, we only share those with other professionals. We don't give them to clients, because our clients would misunderstand them."

So I'm making a written request to get the full report, as per the Personal Information Protection Act. I'm supposed to be "as specific as possible" about what information I'm requesting.

*** Here is my first question: How detailed do I have to be?

Do I need to name each test and subtest, and specify that I want numeric scores? Should I ask for the scores in a specific format, e.g. percentile? For the RIAS-2 subtests, should I ask for the age-adjusted T scores? Percentiles? Both?

*** Here is my second question: Could someone help me interpret the test results I currently have?

I've been reading on this forum for a few days, and it looks like sometimes people PM scores to aeh for further discussion. Is that what I should do?

I feel like 2e-ness explains a lot of the bewildering nature of my life story, and has more explanations to offer - unless I'm just fooling myself with a fairytale.

I'd super appreciate any help, tips, encouragement etc that anyone has to offer. Thank you so much!!

f(z)=zē+c