Gifted Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Gifted Issues Discussion Forum.

We invite you to share your experiences and to post information about advocacy, research and other gifted education issues on this free public discussion forum.
CLICK HERE to Log In. Click here for the Board Rules.

Links

Learn about Davidson Academy Online - for profoundly gifted students living anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.

The Davidson Institute is a national nonprofit dedicated to supporting profoundly gifted students through the following programs:

• Fellows Scholarship
  • Young Scholars
  • Davidson Academy
  • THINK Summer Institute

• Subscribe to the Davidson Institute's eNews-Update Newsletter >

Free Gifted Resources & Guides >

Who's Online Now
    0 members (), 429 guests, and 36 robots.
    Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
    Newest Members
    Gingtto, SusanRoth, Ellajack57, emarvelous, Mary Logan
    11,426 Registered Users
    April
    S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    7 8 9 10 11 12 13
    14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30
    Previous Thread
    Next Thread
    Print Thread
    Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
    I missed a lot yesterday, didn't I? I took the test (thanks for the link) because I couldn't recall what sort I ended up as last time. I fluctuate every time I take one of these tests, BTW, do you folks all stay the same? I was a INFJ for a minute until I saw a remark that I missed completing one question. I fixed that and turned into an ENFJ. I have always flipped and flopped on the in/ex border, so it's no surprise that I changed with just one more data point. My I and F are WAY up there though, and my judging is a wimpy 11%. So was it Isa who said she is ENFJ? You've got company...

Now I'll have to see who is on the wiki list...

Bob Saget and Oprah?

At least now I understand why I get so upset by things that just roll off other people's backs. I can't help it, I am all about feeeeelings, woah woah woah feeeelings...

Last edited by Lorel; 02/29/08 12:08 PM.
    Originally Posted by Kriston
    I'm solidly in the INT camps, with J being closer to the middle.

Maybe this is why I can't ever seem to get ALL the laundry done, folded and put away?

wink

I am strong J, but I really needed FlyLady to get my act together when DS3 was born (I was working p/t from home at that time). I was the type who had to do either everything or nothing. The idea of 15 minutes at a time and routine saved me. I could finish all the work related things, but the house was a mess. BTW Laundry got always done, but the dishes ...

DH is INTJ with very weak J. He doesn't mind mess at all where I am in so much better mood when the house is clean.

That said, I need to go and clean up the house. NOW.

LMom
    OP Offline
    Originally Posted by kcab
    Now that I've had my sleep and coffee - I just had to come back here to the pseudo-chatroom thread... (sorry St Pauli!)

Sorry i created I chatroom. I've never been on any sort of online discussion board before, so that's my excuse. smile But since the psychologists seem to think it's helpful in dealing with your gifted kids/family to know what everyone is, it's not really completely unrelated to gifted issues, is it? wink [Also, i am very pleased that i got tons of information related to the actual topic before M-B mania took over!]

A
    A
    And I'm an INFP with great masking / coping skills so that I can go into the world if I have to and I can EXPLAIN analytically even if I get there intuitively. See I'm faking it here, too!
    Aline

Ok I am strongly J, barely T (it was a 1) and moderate on the I and low on the N. Lorel, mine has changed too when I take it. I've been an INFJ before (as the 1 on the T shows).

So maybe I can be in 2 clubs. ann, aline and incog can I join your club too???? Although I think we need to have someone other than incog take up the dues. I'm not sure what happened to mine I sent her for the other club......... grin

Originally Posted by st pauli girl
    Sorry i created I chatroom. I've never been on any sort of online discussion board before, so that's my excuse. smile But since the psychologists seem to think it's helpful in dealing with your gifted kids/family to know what everyone is, it's not really completely unrelated to gifted issues, is it? wink [Also, i am very pleased that i got tons of information related to the actual topic before M-B mania took over!]

Please, don't apologize! It's been fun for us!!! (Or we wouldn't have posted TWELVE PAGES in a little more than a day! Yowsa!)

Truthfully, we should probably apologize to you for hijacking your thread so completely. blush

To our credit, we are helpful before we hijack a thread. Once we've given help, though, all subjects are pretty much fair game: Hannibal Lecter, Weird Al, Bob Saget (Bob Saget? Really?), and Flylady.

We are a strange and interesting bunch, aren't we?

Kriston
    Originally Posted by Isa
    Your Type is
    ENFJ

I am a minority here in these forums !!!!

Help, anyone else?

Hi Isa,
    I'm ENFJ, too! Although the E is only slightly (1), and sometimes, depending on my mood, I come out as INFJ. But the NFJ part seems pretty consistent!

oops, sorry to add to the hijack. just irrestible!

Last edited by dajohnson60; 02/29/08 03:22 PM.
    Originally Posted by EandCmom
    Although I think we need to have someone other than incog take up the dues. I'm not sure what happened to mine I sent her for the other club......... grin

Who do you think picks up the bottles we pass when we need them? Those things don't buy themselves, you know!

<smirk>

Kriston
    Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  M-Moderator, Mark D. 

Link Copied to Clipboard
    Recent Posts
    Employers less likely to hire from IVYs
    by Wren - 04/29/24 03:43 AM
    Beyond IQ: The consequences of ignoring talent
    by Eagle Mum - 04/21/24 03:55 PM
    Testing with accommodations
    by blackcat - 04/17/24 08:15 AM