By the way, are you familiar with the work of John T. Manning and the 2d/4d digit ratio. The 2d/4d digit ratio is the ratio between the 2nd and 4th fingers. There is some evidence it may relate to neural development. Manning found a relationship between this ratio and the autism spectrum.

I don't personally feel this can be used as an accurate measurement and in some cases is completely wrong. However, I have always seen people as being on some gray scale of variation. In many of the cases where I checked their 2d/4d ratio, it did match my prediction. At least in the case of adults. I am not entirely certain it matches well in the case of children. My DD's ratio does not match my opinion of where she is on this gray scale. I am not sure if this is a sign of her future or a sign of the inaccuracy of the 2d/4d ratio as an indicator.

In my opinion this is more interesting than generally useful. However, some of the research coorelating traits to this ratio is interesting. My 2d/4d digit ratio is 1.0, which is more common in females. Manning refers to people with a very low ratio as having an extreme male brain (autism spectrum) and those with a high ratio as having an extremely female brain.