I have posted more than a few times here; and my DS is turning 6 soon. We are looking to test mainly to see if he has any LD's since I homeschool him. He has expressive language disorder (non-spectrum, I've been told), but imporving greatly. He is also a fairly visual spatial learner; but is doing better on the auditory side now as well. He is also in PT right now for vestibular/vision tracking stuff right now as well. I am looking for help mostly to see how I can teach him best; but if he is DYS level, that would be nice to know as well, for the beneifts.:) I am unsure if he is that high though. We live in the SE but will travel anywhere in the country to get him tested. May I have a recommendation? Who would be the best? CO, AZ, Aimee in Boston, or elsewhere? He is someone who will say "I don't know first," but then if you ask him to take a guess will usually get the right answer. He needs someone with a think-outside-the-box personality for him to do his best.:) Please ask me other questions about his personality for a good fit if needed. Thanks in advance! Reposted in 2E...sorry for copy. It won't let me delete. Please don't respond to this one.:)

Last edited by Mom0405; 03/11/11 05:53 PM.