Forward on Behalf of Dr. James Webb, President of Great Potential Press and Speaker at our Parent Seminar Series on the subject of �Parenting Gifted Adolescents� Saturday, April 16, 2011 from 9-10:30 am, ASU�s West campus CLCC 299.

Kathy

Kathleen Leech

Adminstrative Assistant

Gary K. Herberger Young Scholars Academy

Arizona State University/Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College

Would you be willing to pass the following information along to the parents of gifted children who are on your email list or website? I think they would be quite interested in participating.

I am consulting with SENG, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, on a very important research project to gather data on Parents' Experiences with Their Doctors. We are asking parents of gifted children to complete a brief anonymous survey, and I would appreciate your posting this information so that parents of gifted children can participate.

The link to this survey is on the SENG website (www.sengifted.org), and the survey is listed on the left side of the page.

The survey only takes about ten minutes, and we are trying to get as large a sample as we can. The survey has been running for one week, and SENG already has about 1,400 responses. It would be terrific to get at least double that number. Please help us publicize it as widely as you can so that we can get as many parent participants as possible.

Thanks!

Jim

=================================================================
James T. Webb, Ph.D., President
Great Potential Press, Inc.
7025 E. 1st Ave, Suite 5
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone: 888-946-2314
Fax: 480-946-2307

Shari
Mom to DS 10, DS 11, DS 13
Ability doesn't make us, Choices do!