I am a 25 year old girl who graduated from college by the skin of her teeth and has a learning disability from cerebral palsy (brain damage from premature birth). I posted here a few months ago but did not get a response from you. Also, I am having extreme trouble landing a job as all the jobs for which I interview seem above my head. Do you have any suggestions vocationally? (I am helped by my state's voc. rehab. office but am not very satisfied by them). And for an extra piece of information, my SAT in high school at age 17 (in 2001 before they added the writing section) were: 1350 (680V, 670M). I had the WAIS III and complete neuropsych at age 20 in 2005.

WAIS III

Similarities--19
Vocabulary--18
Information--15

Matrix Reasoning--10 (feel like I could've done better on this one. It's supposed to be untimed but I don't feel like it was completely untimed. My examiner put a ticking timer on and forced me to give an answer if I did not answer within a specified time interval). When I took this subtest again a few years later with completely unlimited time as part of a research study, I got a 12).
Block Design--5
Picture Completion--2

Arithmetic--13
Digit Span--11
Letter-Number Sequencing--11

Digit Symbol-Coding--5
Symbol Search--7

VCI--145
POI--71
WMI--109
PSI--79.

Verbal IQ--135 (combination of VCI and WMI)
Performance IQ--73 (combination of POI and PSI)
Full-Scale IQ--average (not calculated due to discrepancy).

(Comprehension, Picture Arrangement and Object Assembly weren't administered as they don't go into the indexes on WAIS III).

Last edited by asiral; 10/02/09 07:06 AM.