Going back to the post about the 2E forum I just attended. The paed who gave the keynote was quite adamant that CAPD is a "partial" diagnosis, that it's real and accurate to say a child has CAPD, but that it is a symptom of something else and thus only part of the picture. There were multiple parents there with children whose CAPD went away when they were treated for inattentive ADHD.

I had never previously considered ADHD as a possible diagnosis before this conference, and no-one had ever mentioned it to us as possible either, apart from the psychologist who did her WISC and said she had ruled it out. I am now convinced, thinking about inattentive ADHD the way this paediatrician does, that DD absolutely has ADHD and we will treat her if he suggests it (when we finally get to see him next year). So it's something to keep in mind if you DD does show up in other LDs, that they are often co-morbid with inattentive ADHD.

Actually I will PM you my notes from the conference, they are a bit rough and ready but might be of some use to you.