Just wanted to send hugs your way. I have no expert advice except lots and lots of love, which u have anyway.

I'm on the site looking for solace myself as I had tough day homeschooling my 2e kid (CAPD, shades of dysgraphia, all related to poor bilateral integration). Need to chill so it doesn't spill over to the next. cry

About organization- it's been highlighted to me that this is eventually an issue, so good on you that you're focusing on it now. I haven't tried anything much yet as DS8 is suddenly doing well with writing (a month into homeschooling, he started wanting to record all observations). But I am getting him to think of mind maps and how it connects to the central theme. On a daily life basis, I'm also implementing a lot of order in the house, his work room and in practical habits. I keep reminding him about completing cycles, eg, when he leaves a room, to switch off the electricals as part of completing a cycle. Or to leave the plates in the sink etc. He's a big picture person, so helping him to see how everything fits into the fabric of life as part of a greater, unseen "organization" will hopefully filter into his subconsciousness for all other things.

Good luck till 3pm!