I agree with Grinity. If the teacher doesn't feel that she can help, discuss it with the principal. I understand where she is coming from - I've been a first year teacher, and it's completely overwhelming. I spent my first year going home in tears almost every night. Perhaps you can find a way to set up a meeting with some of the more experienced teachers as well. During my first year I was next door to a teacher who had literally been teaching longer than I had been alive. She checked on me pretty frequently and helped work through some of the problems for which college hadn't prepared me. Perhaps if you can enlist the help of some of the other teachers and make sure she knows that you are willing to help from your end as well, you guys can iron out a plan.
Also, my son was bored in school as well. I got him a spiral notebook with some extra problems, grammar, punctuation, and writing in it, so he could work on it when he was done with his assignments. It's extra work for me, making sure he has new stuff to work on all the time, but it keeps him happy. Don't know if that is an option for a kindergartener, but it's something to think about.