Girls are fraternal twins, and we also have an older daughter, who is already on her own.
My twin girls are very different, one is very grounded, organized and have good, "normal" abilities.
Another (one in gifted program), is disorganized, have frequent mood changes and very demanding. She would never accept "no"
for an answer. On another hand she is loving, funny and still loves her staffed animals.
About gifted program.. i do not have an experience with other programs, so i do not know what to say. Seems like focus is on an enhanced math curriculum mostly.
math olympiads are frequent activities. She is pretty much A student all around. How gifted is my girl.. need to test her IQ.. do not know now.. Seems like
pretty gifted to me. I have a brother who is very gifted (got his Ph.D. in early 20 th), so i kind of know what to expect.
Still.. i am worried that my girl is getting paranoid with some thoughts that she is having. She looks happy one moment, and than i can see that she is thinking about other, disturbing her things.
She did mention ones that she doesn't understand why people commit suicide. She loves TV. She gets a lot of information from it. Now I am thinking that she is getting more that she can comprehend.