Hi Goldopg,
Welcome. My younger brothers are fraternal twins - they were a pleasure to watch growning up. I'm curious - are you're girls identical or fraternal? Are there other children in the family also?

Please say more about the gifted program in your daughter's school. Is it self contained or a pull out program - if so, for how many hours a week.

What kinds of testing have been done on your daughters? Is your daughter "nicely gifted, highly gifted, wildly gifted or terrifyingly gifted? (My terminology) Would you guess that you are accurate in your perception, or prone to underestimationg/overestimating? Do you have other family memebers who are identified as gifted? What was your childhood like around this issue?

How worried are you? Does your daughter "mention" suicide? Does she have friends at school? Outside of school? Do the other kids pick on her "enough" for it to be a problem?

What do your girls do in the summer? Are they close to each other? Competitive? Polar opposites?

What do other family members think? I hate it when, as a mom, I'm the first adult to "pick up" on a problem that no ones else even notices - but I guess that goes along with the job description.

Trinity - ((encouraging smile))

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com