I'm doing the trial version of aurora Lippor's supercharged science. So far, too awesome. We've watched a 1 hour astrophysics presentation, very entertaining. There's been two experiments so far. Microwaving soap. Wyatt was very dissappointed. He saw the video and thought Aurora turned soap into food. If I knew how to post a video I made a clip that could be on AFV. I put the microwaved soap on the table and asked again, "you sure the soap turned into food?". He's excited, yes, yes. He touched the soap and it was hot so he put his finger in his mouth to cool it off and tasted, Ew, just soap. I got a lecture, a couple lectures that day. "don't put soap in the microwave again, mom.". "soap is for taking a bath.". I put the soap back in the bathroom and I'm still getting lectures about it.
Aurora redeemed her program in his eyes in her next lesson where she showed us how to make a great paper rocket. It flies better than any paper airplane. Today I turned it on to see the video on how to make a working toy hovercraft. Another great project. Caveat; it used a used cd. Wyatt started repeating the supply list and I told him clearly, we're not going to make this now. You better not use my good dvd's to try it.
It's not free. It's $35 month. I justify this saying he doesn't go to preschool, this is cheaper. And it's good quality. What I'm debating is that he gets something out of it. He is learning and enjoying it. But like there's so much in the lessons he's not going to get, they are packed full of education. She's a rocket scientist and she did a good job. Maybe I'm overthinking it. I'm thinking about holding off until he's old enough to get the full effect out of every lesson. Odd comparison but I'm thinking they send young kid's to church when they can't grasp the whole thing but they're still getting something out of it and having a good time.
I'm going to finish the one month trial and make my decision from there. I'm impressed with the program. It says for grades k-12. For me I'm just debating when. I better tell her I mentioned it here since I told on her experiments. I'll tell you guys she does have a referral program which I am not a part of, I'll let you know if I ever am. I'll tell you up front anytime I might make a few cents on any suggestion.

Youth lives by personality, age lives by calculation. -- Aristotle on a calendar