Your experience would be typical in the US, as well, for an adult especially. In the US, you are given substantial protections and entitlements (if you are fully diagnosed and advocate) until secondary school graduation or age 21. After that you are at the mercy of disability law, your educational institution or employer, and your health insurer/health management organization, and the legal onus shifts from the institution to yourself. Regardless, most teacher, psychologists, psychiatrists, and policymakers either don't believe that superior-or-higher IQ and significant LD can be comorbid, fail to detect one element due to it being masked by the other, or knowingly denying services/care due to the expense of their individualized nature.

Your first step should be getting the most thorough psychometric evaluation possible, including the most extensive version of the most accepted IQ test in your country, with the most detailed breakdown of specific processing areas, which is critical with high IQ. Less detailed testing will aggregate sub-processing areas where you may have a significant deficit, that is still in the average-to-gifted range. That's a Specific Processing Deficit, an LD, with Auditory Processing Disorder, Working Memory (contributing to Executive Functioning Disorder), Digit Span, and Coding being the most commonly comorbid with ADHD. Under US law, ADHD is a disability, but not an LD per se, but processing deficits are. Speak to your psychologist about psychometrics. You'll also likely require an achievement and a reading test for a full profile, and if you have any educational records, transcripts, report cards, standardized tests, from preschool to university, reviewing them in light of your test results can help clarify your learning experiences, and establish an psycho-educational chronology. All of this cultivates your metacognition.

For example (scores vary throughout life), when I was first diagnosed with anything beyond ADHD at age 26, they found most verbal and visual-spatial processing was in the 150-190 range, while the four I just mentioned were in the 100-120 range. Even though the deficits were in the average range, when taken holistically, the magnitude of difference put very specific constraints on what methods of teaching and study I could benefit from. For me, I learned to hone multimodal techniques that allowed my visual processing strengths to compensate for my auditory deficits, requested all language requirements be fulfilled by examination, then studied using reading much earlier than normally introduced, independently studied advanced conceptual maths prior to completing the requirement (by examination), and took as much faculty guided independent study as possible.

Still, I faced the dearth of information and resources you have mentioned. It's wonderful that you have completed advanced degrees, so hopefully you only posted to further your self-understanding. Personally, I'd avoid ADHD medication unless I absolutely needed it for academics.

Unfortunately for me, after graduating secondary school on independent study 1.5 years early, I was in community college for 13 years trying to earn 2 years worth of credits, while working, and even after diagnosis at personal expense, my HMO refused to provide support & diagnosis renewal, while my college refused to provide individualized accommodations, citing the expense. Currently I linger in a purgatory just shy of 2 years of undergraduate standing, a committed autodidact that has continued intellectually progressing regardless of my enrollment, my ADHD & giftedness are now making it increasingly difficult for me to focus on the survey-level courses I need to complete to get admitted to my final "2" years at university. I've professionally proofread college-level textbooks, tutored extensively at the college & AP levels, sat on my community college's Board of Trustees, drafted an NSF grant, edited two Ivy League masters' theses, written policy for non-profits, and still appear incapable of finishing an undergraduate degree.

Parents, make sure your children are effective self-advocates when you send them to college. They're very fortunate to have ones as informed as you.