Thanks Grinity,
lol because the editing on my post was due to me trying to delete the post as I realized it was more of a random thought then a thread worthy topic. crazy

I do wish that I got to see DS in more of the situations you describe. The few I have seen are really fun to watch. I do feel quite proud whenever he is kind or shows character and when he shows perseverance. For us I find it fascinating to watch as he shares stories and ideas, and how he starts conversations sometimes in the middle of something assuming that I was thinking the same thing (which since I am quite unlike him, usually I am not) grin However my brain is certainly being challenged and used more since he has come along. I am seeking out mind stimulating things and doing things that I never would have been interested in before. I feel like I can connect with almost anyone on some sort of level, but I do wonder if DS can connect as well because he is PG and doesn't have those peers around(or even parents) that are anywhere near that level.