Hi CFK,

Thanks for the reply, funny you should mention the EEP Program. We looked into that last year when all of this started. In fact I spoke at great length with a PEEP Parent of a former EEP graduate. To hear him talk about why his son entered the program was like hearing about my daughter. My DD at the time was 11 years old and the average age of entry is 13.5. My daughter felt as though she was too young to go to college ( Mind you she had just finished graduating from 6th grade elementary school) she had visions of herself sitting with adults in a classroom. She also had never taken an out of grade level test such as the SAT or ACT. So we decided to try to find another option at the time.

Well as you can see from my earlier post those other options do not seem to be panning out. Since your post I have again spoken to her regarding the option of EEP and had her look at some articles and you tube clips of the actual EEP students on campus talking about the program. I think her mind is changing about it and she is considering it an option now.

I had already signed her up to take the SAT through CTY Talent Search in December this year. I think that will be a great opportunity for her to take a test of that magnitude and she how she fares. I think it will tell a great deal more about her academic performance. Taking the WJ III ACH was one thing but I think a great score on the SAT's will give her that boost of confidence that she has the ability to get into the EEP Program. If all goes well on the SAT in December I will sign her up for the test given through the EEP Program in April of 2011 for the next school year. She will have to stick out the remainder of this school year. I feel like this is becoming a full time job.

Kimberly