i like that colinsmum. thanks

grinity i think she meant that once my son demonstrates he understands whatever she was teaching, they will advance to the next level, even if that means another child at the table does not have the same level of understanding as my son. i would hope they would pick children who are ready to advance quickly....bc they will need to in order to keep up....even though they will be older. i hear what you are saying. i do trust them. i think i just have some questions and i think i am still just.....in shock. i do have a list of questions i want to ask just to make sure that we aren't about to cause any huge problems in our community. they have said more than once that they have never seen anything like this (my kid) so i do have a small fear in the back of my head that they don't know COMPLETELY what they are doing just because they have not done THIS before. very few kids are early admitted in our district (they actually encouraged me to red shirt my kid when i first called about early admittance.), and they usually do not also require gifted services until they are in the 3rd or 4th grade. so it is new to them also. i agree.....getting them to notice my son has special learning needs took a year. i am so very very thankful for what i have been given....so i will tread lightly. smile

hopefully by this afternoon i will have a few more answers, and a solid iep plan everyone agrees with. smile i'll let you all know.